Number Plates While You Wait
Is your car number plate broken, cracked, faded or has marks obscuring the letters and numbers? If it is it’s illegal! We can make plates for your car or bike while you wait.
We supply standard oblong, square or motorcycle number plates, with different emblems & borders options. All our number plates are completely road legal and DVLA approved, and standard number plate prices start from just £13.00 each.
What documents do you need to purchase a plate?
You need to bring the right documents with you. The law states that you must provide current proof of identity and proof of entitlement to the registration number required.
We can only accept the following documents:
Proof of Identity of the person ordering / purchasing the plate:
- Driving licence
- National ID card issued by the Government of a state of territory other than the UK
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Proof of Entitlement of the vehicle Registration Number:
- A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Please be aware only the new red V5C Certificates are accepted, and not the old blue Certificates)
- The tear-off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
- A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
- A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
- A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp
- A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators (including a lease/hire company). The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C
- A record of the insurer's name, reference and policy number (for repairs approved by an insurance company).
Please note: These are legal guidelines imposed by the DVLA, and sadly we can't provide you with new or replacement registration plates without the correct documents!
We can fit your new or replacement plates for you - using adhesive pads, existing screws and caps or new fixings. We can stick or drill the plates for you to keep them firmly in place. Our fitting prices are from £2.50 per plate.